May 7, 2009

Sleep All Day


On a lazy day, I could just stay till noon with those sheet (that night I sleep on a sofa outside on a balcony-like 2nd floor of my place, that was the hottest night ever!!) hot in literal meaning of course... The night when i really should have a nice sleep (since sleep was the only fair stuff to do after a long week without proper sleep hour), the same time jakarta was terribly hot...
The next day, a friend of mine stayed at those Maerrot Hotel (the hotel which took all view from my place..see the pic) I bet she could see me from her room..totally different destiny!! One got a comfy bed with nice linen sheet, not to mention hot and cold option air conditioner..while I got only stinky hard sofa and hot air (real air)..haha..I got the sky full of star view though :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.. emangnya masih bisa liat bintang di jakarta ya dengan langitnya yang penuh polusi? :)
Tapi, Jakarta memang panas buanget yach kemaren..untunglah gw yang tinggal di bandung yg adem.. ;p

Ka-el said...

biar kdengaran lebih seruu aj..pdhal mah emang g keliatan...setuju..jakarta itu menyebalkan dgn polusinya..i wish i could just move to bandung..like you hehe...idaman bgt ;-p

Life in Adorable (L.I.A) Fab Story said...

KL dari blkg kaya Dementor....pas banget ama kos yang Namanya Tak Boleh DIsebut Saking Hinanya...

Ka-el said...

Eh plis ya..kos2an hina dina mirna lirna firna itu gitu2 juga...euugh...apa yah...(gile gw gak bisa nemuin sedikit pun kelebihannya selain; lebih sumpek, lebih sempit, lebih panas)...oh ya..lebih murah..euuurrgghhh...i hate it...IM here i'm coming..